Salford Systems is an advanced data mining software and consulting company based in San Diego, California. We enjoy an open, creative environment, and have developed an international reputation for cuttingedge technology. Salford Systems is affiliated with several of the world's greatest scientists in the field of machine learning, and leads the data mining industry with exciting, innovative products.
The ideal Marketing Assistant candidate is an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual
who possesses strong technical writing skills, is detailoriented,
excels at multitasking, and enjoys learning about new technology and mathematical topics. You should have
the ability to engage with top data mining experts and develop a technical marketing background.
As a Marketing Assistant, you will be integral to shaping the perception of Salford
Systems' products. Whether you're engaging with business users, scientific
researchers, or academia, you take part in a complete marketing experience as you
contribute to every facet of the product's journey. You help shape the voice of the
product and help it grow a loyal client base.
Responsibilities may include:
- ● Converting existing marketing materials into blogs.
- ● Make use of existing marketing webinars to extract “big idea” topics that will be
used to create CTA’s.
- ● Creating draft of an academic text by integrating material from existing marketing
- ● Directly engage with customers and prospects via telephone communication.
- ● Use of internet research skills to develop marketing content.
- ● Flexibility to quickly change direction to achieve marketing goals.
- ● BA or BS Degree or equivalent practical experience.
- ● Experience in online marketing, online video and audience development.
- ● Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles with outstanding execution,
skills, resourcefulness and creativity.
- ● Proven ability to deliver outstanding and highly creative marketing achievements
with limited budgets.
- ● Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- ● Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms
- ● Experience with Marketing automation platforms (HubSpot/Marketo/Other).
- ● Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator and Photoshop.
Please send resume and wage history and requirements to:
Company: Salford Systems Location: San Diego, CA